Launch Your Global IPO
Access global investors and secondary trading at a fraction of the cost
- Trade at a fraction of the cost of most liquidity solutions
- List multiple issuances at significant discounts
- Leverage regional strategies with multi-listing
- Access global capital, including global retail investors
- Unlock a potential liquidity premium on your shares
* Lighter requirements for venture board, plus cheaper and faster path to onshore exchange/ATS/MTF listing
- Serial issuers* looking for speed and cost efficiency
- A company with a large base of shareholders
- A fund or stablecoin looking for broader distribution
- A company with existing traction and looking to raise capital
- A company wanting to allow access to retail investors
* Serial Issuers = platforms and marketplaces that issue digital shares consistently (e.g. real estate, collectibles, VC funds, etc)
With direct access to several regulated stock exchanges, we can support any type of issuer listing, at any stage, digital and/or conventional, including multiple listing programs.
Issuer’s manage their ongoing listing obligations and monitor trading with our programmatic regulatory compliance software solution. Jurisdiction-based securities laws are coded into digital securities to proactively manage legal/regulatory risk.
Access liquidity support with our professional trading and advisory capabilities. Embed investor trading within your site or application with a custom white-labeled investor onboarding and investment portal.
The Stock Exchanges
A collective of digital securities exchanges, strategically located across the world, connecting the best investments with global investors.
Asia's only fully operational digital securities exchange, authorized by the Financial Services Authority of Labuan
Gibraltar Financial Services Commission regulated global exchange operating in the UK and EU, with conditional licence in Labuan, Malaysia
Financial Services Authority Seychelles regulated global exchange with end-to-end licenses, including clearing, settlement and depository
12 WEEKS TO LISTING
- Complete Online Assessment
- Intro Call with DIGTL
- Receive initital Recommendations
- Sign Formal Engagement
- Receive Liquidity Roadmap
- Submit Diligence & Listing Documentation
- Activate Listing on Exchange
- Monitor Listing Disclosure Requirements
- Enhance Trading Activity
Note: Timeline could shift to be faster or slower than 12 weeks based on a variety of factors including whether is an offering or a direct listing.
Our team and experience
Each listing engagement is carefully managed by a team with extensive investment banking, venture capital and technology experience. DIGTL brings high-quality execution while supporting issuers on removing administrative burdens through the use of its end-to-end digital share software solution.
Issuers can access solutions through our broad network in the digital asset ecosystem, including verified partners in trading, public relations and marketing, compliance and investor relations, finance and accounting and legal. The DIGTL team is approved by various stock exchanges to support issuers through the listing process, and also assists with trading strategies and advisory post-listing.
Private equity firm with several hundred million in AUM
Startup raised ~$20M + in venture capital
Award-winning asset digitization and management platform
SEC filed multi-currency/treasury backed digital currency
Global fintech accelerator with 25+ global investments
$20m+ asset digitization and management platform
BACK TO TOP